His Excellency Bishop Joseph Pfeiffer

His Excellency Bishop Joseph Pfeiffer

Padre Hurtado

Padre Hurtado

Padre José Ramirez Hurtado +

Padre Hurtado died in an automobile accident in November, 1981. He was Pastor of his Parish, and Vicar for the Hispanic. He also was an Exorcist Priest. Please pray a Hail Mary for his soul.

Padre Hurtado murió en un accidente de tráfico en Noviembre de 1981. Fue Pastor de su parroquia, y el Vicario para la Hispana. Él también era un Sacerdote Exorcista. Por favor, rezar un Ave María por su alma.

Prayer for Priests

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests, for Your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for Your lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all I recommend to You the priests dearest to me: the priest who baptized me; the priest who absolved me from my sins; the priest at whose Masses I assisted and who gave me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion; the priests who taught and instructed me; all the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way. Jesus, keep them all close to Your heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.


*

My son, will you pray for me?

No one prays for me because I died in great peace, with a reputation for holiness, and my dear sisters certainly believe me to be in Paradise, and do not pray for me. I am on the verge of Paradise, languishing of love; close to my Divine Spouse; this love is the engine of my joy and the cause of the pain that tortures me. The pain is our joy in Purgatory, it is the torment of love, of love sickness. You start to know Purgatory, but never completely experience its joys and its sorrows. Tell your brothers that their great joys on earth are nothing but wind and smoke, next to the sublime joys of Purgatory. The greatest happiness for a soul is in Heaven. It is the eternal bliss! But immediately afterwards, there is no greater joy than to savor the joys of Purgatory. And learn this: the closer we get to Heaven, the further our sorrows diminish, that our focus upon them disappear. This disease of love of God is known by us here on the verge of Paradise. Yes, speak of the punishments in Purgatory, but also speak of the joy unspeakable of one day obtaining heaven!

My son, will you pray for me?

please remember especially Madre Maria de San Jose Corral...


*