His Excellency Bishop Joseph Pfeiffer

His Excellency Bishop Joseph Pfeiffer

Padre Hurtado

Padre Hurtado

Padre José Ramirez Hurtado +

Padre Hurtado died in an automobile accident in November, 1981. He was Pastor of his Parish, and Vicar for the Hispanic. He also was an Exorcist Priest. Please pray a Hail Mary for his soul.

Padre Hurtado murió en un accidente de tráfico en Noviembre de 1981. Fue Pastor de su parroquia, y el Vicario para la Hispana. Él también era un Sacerdote Exorcista. Por favor, rezar un Ave María por su alma.

Prayer for Priests

O Jesus, I pray for Your faithful and fervent priests, for Your unfaithful and tepid priests; for Your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields; for Your tempted priests; for Your lonely and desolate priests; for Your young priests; for Your dying priests; for the souls of Your priests in purgatory.

But above all I recommend to You the priests dearest to me: the priest who baptized me; the priest who absolved me from my sins; the priest at whose Masses I assisted and who gave me Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion; the priests who taught and instructed me; all the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way. Jesus, keep them all close to Your heart, and bless them abundantly in time and in eternity. Amen.


*

The Evil Roots of Same Sex 'Marriage'

Please go to this address for article:

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8KIba7Aqze6YlhQc3R3M18wbW8/view



*